Name: Tammy Torres
Hometown: Belle Glade FL
• “You Know What It Is” by T.I. featuring Wyclef Jean. Directed by Chris Robinson and produced by Billy Parks. (2007)
• “Mrs. Officer” and “Comfortable” by Lil Wayne. Directed by Wayne Carter and Gil Green. (2008)
• “Everything, Everyday, Everywhere” by Fabolous featuring Keri Hilson and Ryan Leslie. Directed by Eric White. (2008)
• “No Ha Sido Facil” by Kaltri. Directed by Blaa. (2008)
• “Imma Zoe” by Black Dada. Directed by Gil Green. (2008)
• “Drop That” by Poe Boy, Flo Rida, Brisco and Mista Mac. Directed by David Rousseau. (2008)
• “Getting Money” by Soulja Boy featuring J-Bar. Directed by Jordan Tower. (2009)
• “Money to Blow” by Birdman featuring Lil Wayne and Drake. Directed by Gil Green. (2009)
• “Imma Zoe (Remix)” by Black Dada featuring Rick Ross, Red Eyezz and Birdman. Directed by Gil Green. (2009)
• “Transform Ya” by Chris Brown featuring Swizz Beatz and Lil Wayne. Directed by Joseph Kahn. (2010)
• “Bed Rock” by Young Money featuring Young Lloyd. Directed by Wayne Carter and Gil Green. (2010)
• “More Than Love” by Amerie featuring Fabolous. Directed by Taj. (2009)
• “Angels (Remix)” by Dirty Money featuring Rick Ross. Directed by Parris. (2010)
• “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled featuring Snoop Dog, Rick Ross, Ludacris and T-Pain. (2010)
• “Ella” by Nawlage featuring Fuego. (2009)
• “I’m Single” by Lil Wayne. (2010)
• “Lose My Mind” by Young Jeezy featuring Plies. Directed by Taj. (2010)
• “Super High” by Rick Ross featuring Ne-Yo. Directed by F. Gary Gray. (2010)
• “Tattoo Girl” by Detail featuring Lil Wayne, T-Pain and Travis. (2010)
• “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled. Directed by Gil Green. (2011)
• "High Definition" by Rick Ross featuring Wale. Directed by Dre Films. (2012)
• "Single Ladies" (Season 2 – Episodes 107 and 108) on VH1. Series written by Stacie Littlejohn and produced by Queen Latifah. (2012)
• Ozone Magazine October 2007 issue of which included an interview along with the spread.
• Cover of The Wave Magazine 2008.
• Cover of Shock Magazine for August 2008 issue with eight-page layout and poster.
• XXL Magazine 1st Eye Candy of the Year for 2009.
• Black Men Magazine “The Music Mayhem” issue with recording artist Jim Jones.
• Cover of Assets Magazine 2009.
• Hip-Hop Weekly Volume 4 – Issue 3 in 2009.
• 561 Magazine 2009.
• Show Magazine 2009.
• XXL Magazine Eye Candy of The Year September 2010.
• Cover Smooth Magazine September 2010.
• Industry Magazine based out of Toronto February and March 2010 issue.
• Black Men Magazine “40 on 40” issue for January 2011.
• Cover for “40 on 40: Latina Edition” for Black Men Magazine Oct/Nov 2011 issue.
• Cover for Show Magazine “Black Lingerie” issue January 2012.
• Cover for Prototype Magazine Volume 2 in April 2012.
• Do It In Post (2010)
• Los Blancos (2011)
(# Of Followers) 70k
Facebook: Tammy Torres
Model Mayhem: modelmayhem.com/TammyTorres
What’s your workout like:
Cardio: Love running on the beach in the mornings for an hour or so. Love to jump rope
Abs: Sit ups/ crunches with weights
Waist: I use a waist support belt and abdominal/ lower back star trek machine
Lower back: abdominal/ lower back on star trek machine
Butt lift or curve: get on all fours and put a weight on your leg and curl and lounges with weights
Calf: leg press/calf raise
Legs: Elliptical and leg curl and leg press/calf raise
Which exercise do you feel improves your physically sexual ability? Stretching!
What part of your body are you looking to improve?
I am not looking to improve anything else; just maintaining my current figure.
What needs to be removed from your diet to be healthier?
Do you have a trainer?
Not at the moment.
Which gym or facility do you train in?
I use my personal gym in my building.
Sex & Business
What percent of business approaches from Urban Model clients are without sex in mind?
That is a good question. The majority of the people that contact me about business are extremely professional. I believe it comes down to your management team and the way you as a model conduct business. If you use a lot of sexual innuendos that is exactly how they will come at you.
What do you feel about sex and how it has helped spawn some careers—and even television shows?
Throughout history we have seen sex help spawn the careers of some of the most famous and iconic entertainers—for example, Marilyn Monroe, Kim K., and some others.
Sex and business does coincide in the entertainment business. Is there a healthy medium where sex and business can coincide with you?
No, it never works out.
Favorite place to be kissed: Lips and neck
Favorite body part on your man: Chest and other [laughs].
Game Plan: My ultimate goal is to continue the improvement of my business, TCapital, which ultimately will branch out into a real estate company in Miami. There is also TCapital Films, where I am working on producing documentaries. I currently have a project I am producing about my home country, Cuba. I am also working on expanding my acting career. I will be making a special guest appearance in the VH1 hit "Single Ladies" during season two. I'll continue auditioning for television, commercial, guest appearances, and work on getting that big feature role. I am also very passionate about my work in the non-profit programs. I love working with the kids and people in general. I am a true philanthropist at heart.
I have so many things that I have accomplished so far. I am truly blessed for the opportunities I have had, and I look forward to a wonderful future. Most of all I am truly grateful for my family, friends and my fans.
Website: www.tammytorresonline.com, www.TCapitalEstates.com
Fan Site: www.tammytorresonline.com